“Not only do I feel so much better about myself and my life, I have lifelong tools to be well, deal with stress, relationships at home and at work.” Manager, Barclays
In your one to one appointment with Dr. Barbara, you’ll benefit from her unique blend of skills as a medical doctor, coach, mental health advisor and mentor, a truly holistic approach, viewing you as a unique and resourceful human being.
It may be a health problem, relationship difficulty, career crisis or you just don’t feel you’re on track with your life.
“A visit with D. B always put me back in the driving seat. She helps me make sense of the knots in my head and find a balanced way forward. I can’t recommend her highly enough.” Charity Director
Here are some of the reasons people come to see Dr. Barbara:
- You want to see an experienced, non-judgemental, discrete professional, with time to talk, relax and reflect.
- Your life quality is being affected by stress, anxiety, exhaustion and stress-related illnesses (fertility, heart disease, IBS, migraine, back pain, weight problems and addictions are some examples.)
- You’re going through a challenging time or period of transition, in your health, at home, at work, in a relationship, with family, or career.
- You want to talk things through, without dogma or prejudice, being empowered to find your own solutions.
- You want clear, caring, no-nonsense guidance to help you make the most of your life, your abilities, your dreams.
“Six months ago I was a mess. Now I feel like nothing can stop me!” Lawyer
“Dr. B’s wise and empathic approach has helped us deal with infertility sensibly, and now we’re pregnant! Over the moon. Thank you Dr. B” PR Exec
Dr. Barbara comments: “Stress, pressure, and the pace of life take a slow invisible toll on our wellbeing. Even the most successful people can wake up and find they have lost their drive, enthusiasm and vision, or their health. It doesn’t have to be that way. You can be successful and healthy, living a fulfilling, enjoyable life on your own terms.”
A session typically lasts 50 minutes. Sessions are planned in tune with how things are going for you. Skype consultations can be arranged. Wellbeing coaching in the workplace is usually conducted in house.
Privately, Dr. Barbara works at the Garry Trainer Clinic in Primrose Hill and the Albany Club in central London.
To make a booking, please contact Dr. Barbara directly.
48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required to avoid full fee payment of missed appointments.
Making Mental Health Matter